A social and emotional learning incursion service for Western Australian primary schools with the purposes of:
- Introducing teachers social & emotional learning in a supportive, fun and interactive context
- Introducing students to their own social, emotional and learning journey in a fun and memorable way which engenders an interest in learning and developing more skills
- Assisting schools to troubleshoot social, emotional and learning issues through demonstrating best practice
- Activating the Highway Heroes curriculum resources for schools who have already purchased the modules
- Giving your classes taster of the language of Highway Heroes modules to schools who have not yet initiated a SEL program, or for schools looking for another approach to managing SEL
Each lesson is 45 minutes apart from Standing strong which is 90 minutes.
Costs are $100 per class up to a maximum of 30 students (then $5 per student to a maximum of 35 per class). A full day of 5 x standard sized classes is $500. We add mileage to Mandurah and other travel costs out of the Perth CBD. We provide all extra costs before your booking is confirmed